- Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits - 100 gms
- Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil -50 ml.
- Seer (Vanjiram) Fish - 1/2 Kg
- Cumin Seeds - 5 gms.
- Mustard Seeds - 5 gms.
- Garlic - 10 pcs.
- Small Onion - 10 pcs.
- Green Chillies - 3 Pcs.
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Coconut (Half Size)
- Tamarind (lemon Size)
- Chilli Powder
- Turmeric powder
- Pepper powder
- Cut the Seer fish into pieces, wash it and apply salt and turmeric powder and soak it for 30 Minutes.
- Grate the coconut and smash it in a mixie along with half spoon of cumin seeds and get a paste.
- Mix well the tamarind in 1/2 liter of water and filter it.
- Remove the dress of onion and garlic and wash it.
- cut the green chillies into two halves.
- Lite up the stove and have a broad cooking vessel placed in it.
- Pour Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil into it and wait till the oil get hot.
- Now add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds & curry leaves and fry it for 15 seconds.
- Add chillies, Garlic and onion and fry till the garlic and Onion became golden brown color.
- Now pour the tamarind water into the mixture and boil it till you get the bubbles.
- Add a Spoon of Turmeric powder ,4 Spoons of Chilli powder, 3 Spoons of Salt and 1 spoon of Pepper powder and stir it well.
- Now put the seer fish into the curry and boil it for 5 mins.
- Add the Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits and allow it to cook along with mixture for another 3 minutes.
- After the 8 minutes or When u find the bubbles in the curry, just sim the burn in stove and add a coconut paste and stir it well. allow it to boil for 15 seconds (not more than 15 seconds) and off your stove.
- Now the Pineapple Seer Fish Curry is ready and take it in a new vessel garnished with corriander leaves.
This Pineapple Seer Fish Curry is well suit with Rice, Idly and Dosa.